3/4" Elbow 2 Pack U256LF with Disconnect Clip - Lead free brass couplings for Copper Pipe, PEX, CPVC, HDPE and PE-RT residential or commercial plumbing - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
3/4'' Elbow 2 Pack U256LF with Disconnect Clip - Lead free brass couplings for Copper Pipe, PEX, CPVC, HDPE and PE-RT residential or commercial plumbing - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee by TigerBite at Home Tools Express. MPN: SHARKBIT752ED. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INCLUDES: (2) 3/4'' 90-Degree Elbow Couplings, (1) 3/4'' Disconnect Clip, and (1) Push-Fit Installation Tips. Integral tube liner for PEX
- INCLUDES: (2) 3/4" 90-Degree Elbow Couplings, (1) 3/4" Disconnect Clip, and (1) Push-Fit Installation Tips.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of Lead Free DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- More than 130 different fittings in a variety of sizes, all with Sharkbite grip technology and no soldering, crimps, clamps, unions, or glue, is the push-fit connection system that's really taking hold. It's the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Use TigerBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project. These fittings are lead free and meet all requirements for plumbing in California and Vermont.
- Color may vary depending on manufacturer availability.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Quick Push-Fit connection insures a clean leak free connection with no special tools, no soldering, no clamping or crimping, no unions or glue - EASY Just push to create a water tight seal.
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: TigerBite plumbing fittings fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination.
- Push-Fit INSTALLATION TIPS: (1) Gently cut tubing squarely while maintaining tubing roundness. (2) Remove abrasions & deformations from tubing exterior that may inhibit tight O-ring seal. (3) If tubing's already stiff and holds roundness discard nylon stiffener (i.e copper, and PEX) - To remove stiffener safely, release grip ring contact with disconnect clip, while pulling stiffener with pliers.
- (4) For easier install - Apply stiffener to flexible tubing types before inserting into coupling. (5) Mark 1" insertion depth on tubing to indicate when tubing seats properly beyond O-ring. (6) Push tubing beyond O-Ring for water tight seal - Observing mark ends up near coupling body. (7) Disconnecting - While pressing disconnect clip towards coupling body to release internal grip ring contact, rotate and pull.
- CERTIFIED: TIgerBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius). Certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution and is the only brand to provide a lifetime warranty.
|Model:||U256LF (2), U712 (1)|
|Item Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|